Re: Advice
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jimsgnewview.org)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 06:02:55 -0800 (PST)
There is one book on Senior Cohousing in English, and it's very new:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0945929307/002-0497693-7624856

I'd recommend getting that book, and then contacting Chuck, the
author.  Many of your questions will be answered in the book, or by
contacting people & organizations listed there.

One community, moving along quickly (groundbreaking soon!) is
www.silversagevillage.com
in Boulder, CO

-Jim, New View cohousing, Acton MA where our average age is about 50 &
going up about 1 year every year.