Re: Advice
From: Cher Stuewe Portnoff (cher710mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:05:32 -0800 (PST)
...which has been very much on our minds as cohousing seekers. Would anyone comment on elder-vs-intergenerational cohousing, from personal experience? We're read (and re-read) everything we can find from the "professional" perspective, but are interested in personal experience. Thank you.

Cher & Gregory,
exploring coho communities for our (near) future

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris ScottHanson" <chris [at] cohousingresources.com>