Age and time
From: psychling (psychlingatt.net)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:16:13 -0800 (PST)
My wife and I own but rent out a home in a cohousing community.  (We'd live
there if we could find reasonable work).  We're 60 and 61 yrs old.  Our plan is
to move there within several years.

The very last thing I want is to live in a place where I'm surrounded by people
of the same generation.  Not now.  Not then.

- Dan

From: "Cher Stuewe Portnoff" <cher710 [at] mchsi.com>