RE: Age and time
From: Jenny Williams (jlgwcableone.net)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:13:41 -0800 (PST)
I'd say it really depends on what you're looking for.  If you're older
and just want to be around people who have lived through the same times
that you have, obviously you're not going to want an intergenerational
community.  But I find it's very valuable to have points of view from
people at different points of life.  Younger people also often bring
more physical energy to the community.

jenny williams