RE: kitchen design/ Social levels
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:02:00 -0800 (PST)
   In my humble opinion having curtains you can open
or shut depending on your interest in social
interaction is important.  If I'm sick,feverish, and
still in my pj's I might not be as much in the mood to
greet my neighbors as on a more normal day.
    Sometimes mothers of young ones who nap work out a
curtains open or shut code for when it's ok to come
visit.  Even very sociable people have a need for down
time sometimes.
                Bonnie Fergusson
                  Swans Market
                   Oakland, CA