community approval of new owners/members
From: t . lanphar (t.lanpharatt.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:44:19 -0800 (PST)
What are some ways that communities have approved/accepted/welcomed new owners?
 Have any communities required community 'approval' of potential buyers, or
established voluntary agreements that do that?  If so, what are some legal
implications?  Cohousing.org FAQs mentions 'right of first refusal' and
voluntary agreements not to sell to people that won't participate in the
community.  What are appropriate 'hurdles' for a perspective buyer to get over?

I live in a small (11 household) cohousing community in Northern California and
we want to preserve our community culture.

Thanks,
Tom