RE: community approval of new owners/members
From: Jenny Williams (jlgwcableone.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 12:08:18 -0800 (PST)
Manzanita Village Cohousing in Prescott, AZ, has a participation
agreement that anyone must sign before they can buy a lot, a house, or
sign a rental agreement.  It basically states that you intend to
participate in the community, and it is expected that you at least
participate in a couple of different ways.

jenny