Re:Public use of the Common House at Winslow cohousing
From: Randy Sailer (randy.saileroit.umass.edu)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 07:26:40 -0800 (PST)
I would encourage existing cohousing groups to help forming groups by allowing
them to use your common house as a meeting space. Without the help and space of
Pathways and Pioneer Valley Cohousing, it would have been more difficult for
Rocky Hill Cohousing to form. (Great thanks to both of them!!!).

Not only was it a space to meet, but it was a constant visual, experiential
model of success.

Randy Sailer
Rocky Hill Cohousing
Florence, MA
26 of 28 homes completed and occupied!

Quoting cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org: