New Cohousing Group Forming in Washington DC
From: Regan Conley (reganconleyearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 19:06:16 -0800 (PST)
Hello --

A group of people interested in urban cohousing met recently at a Takoma Village Cohousing orientation and decided to pursue forming another group in D.C. We are forming a group to create a cohousing community in urban D.C. that includes universal design and is affordable to those with moderate incomes.