conflict resolution process
From: alison cohn (alisoncohnyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:34:34 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

  My name is Alison Cohn. I live in a cohousing community in Ithaca, NY. We are
currently designing our conflict resolution process. I am seeking help from
other established co-housing communities. If you have a conflict resolution
process in place and could take the time to answer some or all of the following
question I would be very grateful.

  1 What systems and procedures have you developed for dealing with conflict in
your community?

  2 What resources, if any, have you created for your community to use in  the
area of conflict resolution?

3 How does your community deal with conflicts that are not resolving  through
your usual efforts?  Do you have any kind of a binding arbitration process?

4  Are there any particular resources you recommend for education on conflict
resolution?

  Thank you.

  In community,
  Alison Cohn