Re: Minimum ecological standards
From: Deborah Jordan (jordandhemail.uc.edu)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:19:17 -0800 (PST)
We are a forming ecovillage group near Cincinnati, Ohio on part of a long established organic farm and conference center. We wonder if and how other groups decided on minimum ecological standards. Although many of us say we want to be as off the grid with our dwellings as possible, we know cost, codes, and convention can be issues. We are looking at the ecological footprint information as one possible assessment.

Thanks for providing this informative listserve.

Deborah Jordan