Help Selling Units
From: Hyghroad (Hyghroadaol.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 03:36:25 -0800 (PST)
Here at Common Pastures, we are excited to say that we have begun selling
ready-to-build, fully serviced (elec, water, sewer) lots on our beautiful 125
acres in Charlotte, VT.

We are also excited to annouce that our firs residents will be moving into
our townhomes in Mid-April. It was an amazing, challeging, enriching process to
 come this far.

Now, we have homes and lots to sell and need help selling them. I know many
of you are in other regions, but I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas
for  selling. We have a large bank loan and need to pay-off asap to preserve
the  funds for our common house.

Here's some of the things we've tried:
    We have open houses on site each  Sunday
Our web-site is current and an effective  tool
    We advertise in the local paper for those selling  homes themselves
    We have had countless tables at local events
    We have had several articles written about our  project in local papers

I hope I get a response - we need ideas.

Kelly Devine
Common Pastures Co-Housing
Charlotte, VT
802-862-1542