Re: Shadowlake Village Resident research project
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:03:12 -0800 (PST)
Martin, you seem highly reactive here and are certainly reading a lot
between my words that I didn't intend. When you have so little to go on, why
do you assume such a negative stance instead of asking for more information?

I wrote "One of Betsy's goals is to help coordinate research efforts so as
to help minimize the impact of multiple researchers conducting multiple
surveys, interviews" - there is no intention or communication here about
squashing anything.

"help coordinate" is about helping

On 3/21/06, Martin Sheehy <martinsheehy [at] yahoo.com> wrote:

> Shd. Ms. Morris not like a survey/research/study, she would have no
> ability whatsoever to ' squash it '?
>
> Lisa, Go for your study, paying no heed to ' appointed ' monitorers.

Betsy's role is to help and support, not to monitor in some kind of Big
Brother manner. My guess is that Lisa will be more effective in her work if
she connects with Betsy. Coho/US has resources that may be helpful to Lisa.
If she wants to avail herself of these resources, then connecting with Betsy
is her best path.

Marty :-)

Hmm.. does your smiley face mean that this is humorous? If so, nevermind...