Re: Re: Request for coho "Safety & Well Being" practices and protocols
From: Martin Sheehy (martinsheehyyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 05:00:10 -0800 (PST)
Don't panic, CoHoAmericans.

  Remember Y2K!

  Our ' media ' thrive on catastrophysing and are doing a fine job again with
this avian flu thing.

  Remember this: The ' view/opinion ' of US doctors reflects only the
pharmaceutical line...and it is the latter who will benefit, IF we over-react.

  Martin, M.D., MBA.

Caren Albercook <calbercook [at] yahoo.com> wrote:
  I just checked with my local pharmacist and the cost
for a week of Tamiflu out of pocket is 89$ and will
last in the fridge for 4 years. Sunward in Ann Arbor
is not stockpiling, mostly because we haven't talked
about it. Caren