Re: your community's agreements
From: Deborah Mensch (deborahmenschgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:10:09 -0800 (PST)
Some communities do not post their agreements on a pubic website because
they, or other communities they know about, have been burned when insurance
agents saw something unacceptable to them on the community web site. Some
communities, including ours, store documents to which all members need
access on a password-protected server to prevent this problem.

-Deborah Mensch
Pleasant Hill Cohousing, CA