Re: Security camera signs
From: Lyle Scheer (wonkomonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:08:18 -0800 (PST)

I don't know about that... Costco has some nice looking security systems
that start at about $700, which includes 4 wireless cameras and a base
box with computer and hard drive and firmware that automatically archive
the video, let you log in if you have the password, and basically do
everything for you.  I would think building this from piece parts would
cost just as much and then you would have to write the code to handle
all of it.

- - Lyle