new cohousing in coastal northern California
From: sga1 (sga1humboldt.edu)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:23:07 -0800 (PST)
Hey all,

For the last year Joyce Plath (founder/designer of Marsh Common, seen on
the cover Meltzer's new cohousing book) and I have been organizing a condo
conversion condo community specifically intended for non-rich people. :)
If you would like to see the project, vision statement, etc., here is our
new website: www.redjack.us/HumHill.html

Feel free to contact me directly if you are interested in this project.

Yours,
SEan