Re: high rise cohousing in spain
From: Lion Kuntz (lionkuntzyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:20:46 -0800 (PST)
Grace, does this ring a bell (from the MOMA brochure on the
exhibit):

http://www.moma.org/about_moma/press/2006/On-Site%20Exhibition%20Release%20Main%20Site.pdf
http://snipurl.com/oftt

"A lower- to middle-income housing development called the
Sharing Tower, projected for completion in 2007 in Valencia by
Vicente Guallart, shares a plot with 15 residential buildings by
15 architects, all presenting creative social-spatial solutions.
The Sharing Tower consists of 16 round, striated floors with
communal space in the core where televisions, laundry
facilities, and computers are shared among residents. The
stairways and elevators climb the perimeter of the building, and
areas for sleeping, showering, and dressing are tucked into the
remaining spaces."

Did you bring a camera, have any pictures you can send offlist
as attachment?

... Lion

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0870704990/qid=1143737654/sr=1-1/ref=sr