Sharing Tower, even has "pods" [was Re: [C-L]_ Design for interaction, secutiry, and integration]
From: Lion Kuntz (lionkuntzyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:52:24 -0800 (PST)
Grace sent in mention of MOMA Exhibit. I found something that
might match her reference, called "Sharing Tower" for students
and young adult marrieds with one child.

http://www.guallart.com/01projects/sociopolistower/default.htm
SOCIOPOLIS SHARING TOWER with computer-generated images. It even
has pods. Since it is apparently being built with 2007
completion date mentioned, it hardly can offer any
user-satisfaction data.

Just on the basis of what's shown I could list about 150 things
wrong with the design of the structures, but the social elements
which may be useful could be incorporated in better forms, which
matches Ken's list.