Re: What Do April 15, April 22 and May 13 Have In Common?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:38:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi Joani!

Thanks for posting this reminder about the upcoming bus tours and your
exhortation for folks not to wait to sign up for a seat.

Mid Atlantic Cohousing's tour here in the greater Washington, DC area on May
20th is already more than half full.  The tour will visit 5-6 communities in
all stages of development including two ultra-green award winning
communities.  It's the only tour we're organizing this year because we're
staffing a booth at the Green Festival in the Fall and that two-day event
takes up all of our volunteer time.

So for you folks out there planning to join the Washington, DC bus tour I
encourage you to sign up as soon as possible using CohoUS's registration
page as Joani noted in her email:

http://www.cohousing.org/tours.aspx

BTW, Joani, the new registration page on the new CohoUS website is really
nice and very easy to use!  Thanks for all the hard work that's gone into
upgrading the cohousing.org website.  It's paying off!

Thanks again for sending out this reminder!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC