RE: What Do April 15, April 22 and May 13 Have In Common?
From: Sharon Tuck (sharonwhdc.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:07:41 -0800 (PST)
Seconding Ann's thanks to Joani for posting this tour reminder. The
Colorado tour on April 22nd (Earth Day) is about half full, as of today.

We will be visiting 4 completed communities and one that is under
construction. This will be the only Colorado tour offered by WHDC and
the Cohousing Association this year.

Register today at www.cohousing.org/tours.aspx. As Ann says, it is very
easy and convenient. And a big THANKS to Neil Planchon for my weekly
registration updates!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the Colorado tour. Those who have
signed up and those who haven't yet!!

Sharon Tuck
www.whdc.com

"Sustainability through Community"