wanting to start a co-op/co-housing..where do I start?
From: toasty warm (hot_tea_and_toastyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:24:23 -0800 (PST)
  I have a little bit of experience in co-housing and would really like to
start my own.  I am not independently wealthy, nor do I own a house or land.  I
have not found anything locally that even comes close to co-housing.
  Any advice, any links would be very much appreciated. thank you for your time!
  -Becky

  p.s. I read most of the posts but rarely ever post.