RE: wanting to start a co-op/co-housing..where do I start?
From: Victoria L. Pilkington (Torimicronix.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:37:26 -0800 (PST)
You could post to the list where your location is in case there is a forming
group in your area.

Victoria L. Pilkington
360 Business, Inc.
2087 South Grant Street
Denver, CO  80210
(303) 777-8939 /w
tori [at] micronix.com

Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.

                   Benjamin Franklin