Re: wanting to start a co-op/co-housing..where do I start?
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:38:35 -0800 (PST)
A good place to start your learning is cohousing.org. If you add yourself to
the mailing list, the Cohousing Association will be better able to provide
assistance as it continues to grow its ability to assist new groups.

In the meantime, the most broadly available form of community housing is
shared households which is accessible to people of all incomes... in fact,
people with the least means are the most likely to live in shared houses.

Some cities, e.g. Seattle, Bay Area have shared house networks which can
help you find a situation.

Where are you located geographically? People on this listserv may be aware
of communities which are not listed in the cohousing directory.