Re: wanting to start a co-op/co-housing..where do I start?
From: ken (gebserspeakeasy.net)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:53:10 -0800 (PST)
toasty warm wrote:
>   I have a little bit of experience in co-housing and would really like to
> start my own.  I am not independently wealthy, nor do I own a house or land.
> I have not found anything locally that even comes close to co-housing.
>   Any advice, any links would be very much appreciated. thank you for your
> time!
>   -Becky

Becky, if you don't have a geographical preference (you don't mention
one), a handful of us in Cleveland (Ohio) area are likewise interested.
 Some in this group favor a rural location, others an urban site.  Join
us at <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ic-neo/>.

ken

--
"This world ain't big enough for the both of us,"
said the big noema to the little noema.