Re: Re: wanting to start a co-op/co-housing
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:54:44 -0800 (PST)
On 3/31/06, Dave and Diane <daveanddee [at] verizon.net> wrote:

If what I have said sounds like a lot of goobledygook, then I would
> suggest you attend the upcoming cohousing conference and obtain some
> more information on getting started.

Regardless of whether Dave's advice sounds like goobledygook to you, I would
like to suggest that everybody on this ListServ who wants to:

  (1) create (finish creating) a new cohousing community
  (2) retrofit an existing neighborhood into more of a community
  (3) improve the sense of community within an existing cohousing community

seriously consider attending the Cohousing Conference in July - more info is
coming soon on the www.cohousing.org website. I'll risk ruffling some
feathers by opening admitting that the Coho/US team had really hoped to
share out all the exciting developments around the conference, but what I
hear about the event promises to be just outstanding. While this will be the
first National Cohousing Conference that I attend, I've been to MANY
regional cohousing and other types of Intentional Community events... and
this one is really looking good!