New cohousing group in Alachua county, florida
From: phymsa (phymsacox.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 04:55:52 -0800 (PST)
We're in the visioning stage of a co-housing group in the Gainesville area
and are welcoming new members.  I have really appreciated this listserv and
the sharing of your experiences in developing your communities. For further
information on our group, website is gainesvillecohousing.org or you can
drop me a line at phymsa [at] cox.net.
Mary