RE: RE: Shadowlake Research Project
From: Lisa Poley (lpoleyvt.edu)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:58:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ken,

Virginia Tech now requires students to submit electronic versions of their
theses and dissertations - so mine will be available this way and my
understanding is that I can provide links to the on-line version on websites
such as the US Coho Association website and others that might be interested
- but I will verify to make sure this is 'legal'.

Thanks for the response! I share your hopes.

Best regards,

Lisa