How is a cockroach like a cohouser?
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
One of my Swan's Market neighbors sent me this. I thought you all would enjoy it.

"The Discovery Channel is reporting that a recent study indicates that cockroaches
govern themselves using simple group consultations before doing anything that
affects the entire group. From the article: 'The research determined that
cockroach decision-making follows a predictable pattern that could explain
group dynamics of other insects and animals, such as ants, spiders, fish and
even cows.' (and cohousers!)

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20060327/cockroach_ani.html "

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing