RE: re: powerpoint presentation
From: phymsa (phymsacox.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 03:19:04 -0700 (PDT)
We're a fairly new group in the Gainesville, Florida area and we could also
use any powerpoint presentations on the basics of cohousing, and help
finding videos, etc to use in presentations. I deeply appreciate the pooling
of individual resources that occurs on this listserv, incidentally.  It'
particularly valuable to those of us in the formative stages!
Warmly, Mary Aplin