Re: Re: Request for coho "Safety & Well Being" practices andprotocols
From: Anne Jackson (a.jacksonrocketmail.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding Tamiflus, suggest that you read WWW.Mercola.Com I have followed his advice for many years. He said that almost no one needs this. Maybe if you work with birds. I do not get any shots. They can be dangerous. They do make a lot of money for those who sell them. Anne Jackson, Oak Creek Commons. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Caren Albercook" <calbercook [at] yahoo.com>