Re: Re: Request for coho "Safety & Well Being" practices andprotocols
From: Martin Sheehy (martinsheehyyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:04:24 -0700 (PDT)
As a skeptic physician executive of many years standing I applaud the caution
of CoHousers. What Pharma says, and what their creatures--' doctors '--say
should be noted in the light of the economic axis between them.

  Martin.

Anne Jackson <a.jackson [at] rocketmail.com> wrote:
  Regarding Tamiflus, suggest that you read WWW.Mercola.Com I have followed
his advice for many years. He said that almost no one needs this. Maybe if
you work with birds. I do not get any shots. They can be dangerous. They do
make a lot of money for those who sell them. Anne Jackson, Oak Creek
Commons.