Fwd: Rural Cohousing in northern CA
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
I am forwarding this message, please do NOT reply to me if you are interested, reply to the sender Cinnie Blair at <cpie55 [at] earthlink.net>.

From: "cpie55 [at] earthlink.net" <cpie55 [at] earthlink.net>
Subject: Rural Cohousing
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 06:15:00 -0700

Hi, I am throwing out a big net to see how many people would be interested in living in a rural cohousing community with a farm near Grass Valley.

<http://www.nevadacountyruralcohousing.org>www.nevadacountyruralcohousing.org

Or perhaps you don't want to live there, but would like to see it happen. Perhaps you want to invest in the project or know someone who can. The reason I am writing to you now is that PROPERTY HAS COME ON THE MARKET WHICH COULD MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY!

198 acres, zoned for 5 and 3 acre parcels allowing for a total of 44 homes. Regular developers would carve the whole thing up into little, individual ranchettes, perpetuating suburban sprawl. Or it could be developed with clustered housing, creating community and preserving the majority of the acreage in common open space for agriculture and wildlife recreation. The land encompasses a forested mountain. It is surrounded by grazing lands. It is walking distance to a small town and 15 minutes to Gass Valley.

WHAT IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR OWN HOME, AND LIVE IN COMMUNITY-CENTERED NEIGHBORHOOD, AND LIVE IN THE COUNTRY?!

If you are interested please reply and I will send you more information and a questionaire. Please pass this notice on to anyone you know who might be interested. This size property with this zoning does not come onto the market very often, and it is very attractive to regular developers. Timing is important.

Warmly, Cinnie Blair

<mailto:cpie55 [at] earthlink.net>cpie55 [at] earthlink.net

Tree Bressen
1680 Walnut St.
Eugene, OR 97403
(541) 484-1156