Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Lion K.
From: Martin Sheehy (martinsheehyyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Nice to see & hear from open-minded persons.

  Martin.

Dave and Diane <daveanddee [at] verizon.net> wrote:
  Just for the record, I enjoy Lion Kuntz's musings and I have saved
several of them.
One man's meat...
--Diane(:^]

marketing facilitator
jp cohousing 617-522-2209
Box 300420 boston ma
http://www.jpcohousing.org
"The people who surround you define the quality of your life."