Re: French people on the list?
From: Luk Jonckheere (l.jonckheerescarlet.be)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Claire,

I am not living in France, but am part of a initiative group starting up the
first cohousing project in Belgium near Brussels (aquired farm, designing
plans for transformation into 20 units cohousing, 12 families involved). A
second initiative group is in the forming stage near Leuven.

I dont believe there are cohousing projects in France, the concept is not
well known there. There is an active ecovillage movement and this is where i
believe your best chances lie to find people interested in the cohousing
model.
See : http://www.rama.1901.org/ev/reseau.html (réseau des écovillages en
France)

And there is an advertention on http://www.cohousing.co.uk/adverts.htm