lighting for Common House
From: Karen Scheer (karenmonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
As we research lighting choices for our common house, which will have a vaulted ceiling, our building committee has asked for feedback from this list.

What kinds of lighting solutions do you use in vaulted ceiling common houses? What you like or dislike about them?

Thanks for all the valuable information and thoughtful conversations shared freely,

Karen Scheer
Fordyce Street Cohousing Community, Ashland, OR
Where we are putting together the specs for our construction bid for 13 units & a common house.