Re: Re: lighting FLuourescents
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 06:21:10 -0700 (PDT)
I'd just like to point out that I would not recommend using incandescent light fixtures in any building now a days. The compact fluorescent technology is very good, and you can get good quality light at a fraction of the cost to our collective environment. You will save on electric bills, and decrease your cooling load.

Incandescent will also burn out much quicker, which in a common building becomes a maintenance issue that I don't think any community wants.

Laura

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.