Re: Rules & Regs Violation
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
We have a situation where a member has flagrantly violated a house rule
(installed a satellite dish) and refuses to remove it.
How have others handled this situation? This prohibition is in our condo
docs and the member helped draft them 5 years ago.
Thanks,
Anne @ Jackson Place Seattle

Did the member try and ask the community for this before doing it?

        - catya

Catya Belfer-Shevett     'This is not the .sig you're looking for.'
catya [at] pobox.com           'You can go about your business.'
                                          'Move Along.'