Re: Rules & Regs Violation
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 10, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Fleck wrote:

We have a situation where a member has flagrantly violated a house rule
(installed a satellite dish) and refuses to remove it.
How have others handled this situation? This prohibition is in our condo
docs and the member helped draft them 5 years ago.

I'm interested in the "5 years" as perhaps some sort of marker for when people just get sick and tired of group process and begin doing as they please. I feel much of the same attitude seeping into our community in ways that it didn't a few years ago. People just do things without consulting anyone when it is clear that they need to consult, notify, discuss, etc.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC