Re: Multi-neighborhood Cohousing - are they Ecovillages?? : Protest.....
From: Martin Sheehy (martinsheehyyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:59:39 -0700 (PDT)
As I look at TV today and see the MASSIVE response across the Nation re the '
immigration issue ' ( who organized these demonstrations at such short notice?)
I can only marvel at the ' power of the people '.

  CoHousers are ' naturals ' for protest & I wonder why, as grass-roots, we
could not protest the graft in Congress, the ' insider trading ' at the
Congressional level, the, what is laughably called, Health'care' system, the
War, etc., etc.?

  Mountains could be moved!.

  Marty.

Chris ScottHanson <chris [at] cohousingresources.com> wrote:
  This is partly why we were so surprised by the huge response.

I think you may underestimate the power of community. In my
experience, there is no gang quite as powerful as a gang of
cohousers. I have heard many examples from across the country.

Chris