Re: Rules & Regs Violation
From: Randy Sailer (randy.saileroit.umass.edu)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:31:55 -0700 (PDT)
I did a quick search of the web. The following web site, http:// www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/consumerdish.html has information about what you are allowed to regulate. You may want to be sure you are following FCC rules (which supersede any local, state or community rules) before you engage further....

Generally, if the person has "exclusive use" of an area (like a balcony, terraces or patios) they are allowed to install a dish there... These areas do not include areas that are owned by the condominium association and may include areas like the roof or exterior walls of a condo... Check out the web site for more info...

Randy Sailer
Rocky Hill Cohousing
Florence, MA