|Re: Rules & Regs Violation||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Randy Sailer (randy.saileroit.umass.edu)|
|Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:31:55 -0700 (PDT)|
I did a quick search of the web. The following web site, http:// www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/consumerdish.html has information about what you are allowed to regulate. You may want to be sure you are following FCC rules (which supersede any local, state or community rules) before you engage further....
Generally, if the person has "exclusive use" of an area (like a balcony, terraces or patios) they are allowed to install a dish there... These areas do not include areas that are owned by the condominium association and may include areas like the roof or exterior walls of a condo... Check out the web site for more info...
Randy Sailer Rocky Hill Cohousing Florence, MA On Apr 10, 2006, at 4:41 PM, cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org wrote:
We have a situation where a member has flagrantly violated a house rule(installed a satellite dish) and refuses to remove it.How have others handled this situation? This prohibition is in our condodocs and the member helped draft them 5 years ago. Thanks, Anne @ Jackson Place Seattle
- Re: Rules & Regs Violation, (continued)
- Re: Rules & Regs Violation Sharon Villines, April 10 2006
- RE: Rules & Regs Violation Rob Sandelin, April 10 2006
- Re: Rules & Regs Violation Randy Sailer, April 10 2006
- Re: Re: Rules & Regs Violation ken, April 11 2006
RE: Rules & Regs Violation Fleck, April 10 2006
- Re: RE: Rules & Regs Violation Ann Zabaldo, April 10 2006
- Re: Rules & Regs Violation Christine Johnson, April 10 2006
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.