Re: RE: Rules & Regs Violation
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all --

I would like to hear more about the situation from the member's point of
view who installed the satellite dish.  After 5+ years in cohousing I've
come to learn that these type of things don't happen in a vacuum.

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village
Washington, DC

³The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.²

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594