Re: Multi-neighborhood Cohousing - are they Ecovillages?? : Protest.....
From: Martin Sheehy (martinsheehyyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
You are to be congratulated.

  I cannot but believe that if the same energy was invested in other
issues--beyond the 24 hr. wonder of the immigration issue ( the media will tire
of it within a day or two, and, ' out-of-sight, out-of-mind ')--that those
other matters/issues could be solved/resolved. If not, emmigration?

  Marty.

Bonnie Fergusson <fergyb2 [at] yahoo.com> wrote:
  Many of us did protest these things (war,
healthcare issues, etc.) in various ways including
using the common house to host meetings, fundraisers,
etc. We just don't usually march around with our
Cohousing identification on our sleeves in these
scenarios so you may not have noticed us as Cohousers
per se.
Bonnie Fergusson
Swan's Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA