vacation/exchange/possible future co-housing site
From: Saramandaia Farm (etaincryahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
I've been a subscriber here for some months, and wanted to get a sense of the
list before posting.

  We own and live on our 38 acre farm in the mountains, about half an  hour
from San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica.  We travel for 3-6  months a year,
often exchanging homes with other families through  Internet exchange services.
 I've wondered if this could be a  resource for co-housing families as well.
I've thought of  possibilities like home-exchange, as well as actually building
more  homes on our own land for a co-housing community....perhaps one of
several in the country.  The former sounds less exhausting than  the latter.

 We're personally most interested in the  Seattle area, as we have family
there, and very much like Boston (our  home prior to moving to Costa Rica many
years ago) and San  Francisco/Berkeley/Oakland.

  I'd be happy to hear of any thoughts about these possibilities, and of any
interest in a future exchange.

  Thanks,

  Sharon Wallace
  Ciudad Colon, Costa Rica