|Re: Rules & Regs Violation||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: David Heimann (heimannworld.std.com)|
|Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:49:40 -0700 (PDT)|
Hello,As far as I am aware, our condo documents have a provision that violations of the rules can result in a lien being placed on the offending unit, which can have dire implications for being able to sell the unit and possibly for relations with the mortgage holder as well. It's a blunt instrument, a last resort before filing a lawsuit, but it's there.
Regards, David Heimann JP Cohousing
We have a situation where a member has flagrantly violated a house rule (installed a satellite dish) and refuses to remove it. How have others handled this situation? This prohibition is in our condo docs and the member helped draft them 5 years ago. Thanks, Anne @ Jackson Place Seattle
- Re: Chris Kemp's Response to Rules & Regs Violation, (continued)
- Re: Chris Kemp's Response to Rules & Regs Violation Jonathan W. Brown, April 16 2006
- Media Lobby Influence with Congress vs Rules & Regs Violation Lion Kuntz, April 19 2006
- oooooops! Re: [C-L]_ Chris Kemp's Response to Rules & Regs Violation S. Kashdan, April 18 2006
- Rules & Regs Violation Sharon Villines, April 19 2006
- Re: Re: Rules & Regs Violation Sharon Villines, April 12 2006
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.