Re: Rules & Regs Violation
From: David Heimann (heimannworld.std.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:49:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

As far as I am aware, our condo documents have a provision that violations of the rules can result in a lien being placed on the offending unit, which can have dire implications for being able to sell the unit and possibly for relations with the mortgage holder as well. It's a blunt instrument, a last resort before filing a lawsuit, but it's there.

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing

We have a situation where a member has flagrantly violated a house
rule
(installed a satellite dish) and refuses to remove it.
How have others handled this situation? This prohibition is in our
condo
docs and the member helped draft them 5 years ago.
Thanks,
Anne @ Jackson Place Seattle