Re: Rules & Regs Violation
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:58:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Fleck, and all fellow cohousers,

In one of your emails you said this rule was written 5 years ago--I am wondering if he just plumb forgot about it. It may have been a hotly contested issue at the time, but memory is a funny thing. Sometimes two people will go through the same meeting and remember things completely differently. One person will remember an event in great detail for years and another person will have forgotten it the next day. Have you had meetings on a regular basis where you announce upcoming design changes to people's units? Did you ever form a design review committee? In my experience cohousers are fabulous at passing proposals that say "we will do so-and-so on such-and-such date" and then when such-and-such dates rolls around they forget that they ever passed the proposal.

Just my .02 dollars...
--Diane(:^|
marketing facilitator
jp cohousing  617-522-2209
Box 300420 boston ma
http://www.jpcohousing.org
"The people who surround you define the quality of your life."