Mass. bus tour
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
Join us for a tour of four Cohousing Communities in Massachusetts!

May 13, 2006. The tour will start in Cambridge and travel west to New View
Cohousing in Acton.  Then it's on to the Northampton area to visit Pioneer
Valley Cohousing in Amherst and Pathways (and Rocky Hill) Cohousing in
Florence. A box lunch will be served in the Pioneer Valley Common House.  We
will return to Boston to tour Cambridge Cohousing.  The tour will be led by
Laura Fitch, cohousing architect and 12-year resident of Pioneer Valley
Cohousing.

The tour will run from 8:15 AM to 6:00 pm and will start and end at the Alewife
Station (end of redline) in Cambridge.  Alewife is easy to get to and within
walking distance from our final stop and neighborhood restaurants.

If we get a large number of participants interested in urban cohousing, we will
consider substituting Cornerstone Cohousing in Cambridge for New View - just
let us know so we can make this happen for you.

A fall tour of Massachusetts Communities is tentatively scheduled for Oct. 14 -
Jamaica Plain, Pioneer Valley, Pathways and Rocky Hill communities.

Register on the cohousing.org website under events.
Laura

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.