integration of new members & their kids
From: kshute1 (kshute1cox.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:21:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
I am using Rob's orienting new residents as a spring board. What tools do
other communties use to help new members integrate with the established
community? I am interested in ideas for both adults and children.

In our community there are a bunch of children that have been together for
their entire lives or most of it. What do other communities do to stop the new
kid from being ostracized? I have my own ideas but am curious about the
body of experience out their in the L-land.

Kim Shute, www.mosaic-commons.org