Cohousing project mgr/clerk of the works?
From: Michael Whitman (Michael.WhitmanVALLEY.NET)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
I have started to create interest for a senior cohousing community in a NH town
near the Cobb Hill community in Hartford, VT. There is a lot of initial interest
among other empty-nesters, and even though few people I've talked with had ever
heard the term "cohousing," almost all say that they, too, have been thinking
about what options are possible now that we no longer NEED large, "independent,"
systems-duplicating residences.

I expect to learn a lot on the tour of Mass. cohousing communities in late May,
but am also interested to get in contact now with individuals around the country
who have or serve in the capacity of project manager, construction manager, or
clerk of the works for a cohousing community that is either occupied or under
construction. I have a growing list of general questions for someone with this
expertise, or at least experience.

Would people who have done this, or know someone who has, please contact me
directly?

   Michael Whitman