rules and regs and people
From: LouHarr (LouHarraol.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:49:20 -0700 (PDT)
from Louise Harris
Two Acre Wood
50 mi north of San Francisco

  This is a good chance for any of us to experience first  hand the
reactivity that can occur from either side when we are dealing with  "neighbor
neighbor" relationships in coho.  Luckily there are others  around who don't
feel
aggravated  (this time) and can help work  out whatever is causing alarm.
    One may feel very threatened when another  takes an action that
seems to disregard closely held values. Once I have been  there,
with much effort, I can learn to say to myself   "Oh so that's
what it's like when I get mad about skates left on the walk or  lights left
on in the CH."
    I remember someone once writing that coho  is the most expensive growth
experience they'd ever had.
   During my early years reading Coho-l  Rob S.  was often a voice lending
friendly advice, ideas about what to do, humor or  normalizing things by
acknowledging that "hey, this happens."

Louise Harris